Saturday 26 November 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

I have been very honored to be awarded the Liebster Blog Award by a fellow blogger! I am overwhelmed and a little in shock.



I started this blog to keep myself sane. Dealing with endometriosis and infertility because of it is a hard journey to travel. There are many blogs I follow but just a handful where I feel the need to keep reading and genuinely look forward to hearing how life is and worry when it has been too long between posts. Sometimes I think that is a little silly when I have never met these people and likely never will. But I feel like these women could be me and I have so much in common with them.

Thank you to Endo Joanna of Living With Endo who was so thoughtful to think of me and my blog when having to choose just 5 people to pass this on to.

Liebster is a German word which means "dearest" or "beloved". It is also used to refer to someone's "favorite" and the idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more recognition and encouragement.

The rules are fairly simple:

1. Thank the giver of the award and link back to their blog!

2. Choose 5 of your top bloggers (hard to do) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog!

3. Paste the award on your blog!

So here are my picks for the Liebster Blog Award:

1. Pschall @ endoconfessions

2. Princess Wahna Bea Mama @ Theprincessandthepeestick

3. Sonja @ Themudandlotus

4. Christina @ 2scompany3safamily

5. Diana @ Bunlessintheoven

Choosing just 5 was tough! There are so many of you out there that have amazing blogs full of brilliant advice and information. Keep up the great work all of you. If there are any blogs I am not following that you think I would like to follow then please let me know. Post a link in a comment and I shall take a look.

Keep it going ladies and thank you all for sharing and creating such an amazing blogging community!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, sweetie! I am beyond thankful for all those I have “met” in the blogging world. It DOES help us all get through the pain of this disease when we know we are not alone. Keep on writing and rockin’, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! It always means so much to make the cut!

    PS_ Grat job on the weight loss! That bar up top is showing fantastic progress! Just thought to let you know!

    ReplyDelete