Thursday 1 December 2011

Weigh in Wednesday

Okay so I am a day late.  Better late than never though right?

This week wasn't so great, but I am okay with that.  On Monday J and I went Christmas shopping.  Still a little early to feel completely christmassy.  All our shopping is completed we have got every ones gifts so now I just have to get the wrapping paper and get them all wrapped.  I am sure the presents will be waiting for the tree to go up.

While we were out we decided to eat out and I have been craving Nando's since we were first introduced to the restaurant back in July on our weekend in London.  It was delicious but high in points!  We also decided to have a bit of a liquid lunch.  We never do this but it was lovely to just sit and talk, while having a drink, just the two of us.  We haven't done anything like that in years.

Yesterday all public sector workers were on strike due to the government changing so much with pensions.  Why do governments always take from the poor but keep giving to the rich.  The divide gets bigger and bigger.  So anyway the point about the strikes is the ww meeting is held at a school.  The school was shut so we weighed in on Tuesday.  After my liquid lunch and Nando's on Monday I wasn't holding out too much hope.  I was dreading a gain and the tell tale circle drawn around the number.  Although not great under the circumstances I had a good result. 

I.stayed.the.same!

So on to this week, staying on track pointing everything that passes my lips.  Hopefully that extra day will pay dividends and I will have a fantastic loss this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's not so bad. I gained 5 pounds this month but was able to take 1.2 of it back off this week so far. Staying the same is way better than gaining.

    ReplyDelete